This video shows how to make turns on the Cessna 172…
I give you another video of my PPL training. Today we can watch how to make turns on the Cessna 172. This training is mandatory for Private Pilot License course according Transport Canada. The flight was performed from CYHU St-Hubert airport (CYHU). I added a GPS track in the video (time to time) and you can see where the flight was exactly.
During the flight, the weather was deteriorated. It was force us to came back to the airport as fast as we could! “Go as fast as we can!”, said my instructor.
Video: how to make turns on the Cessna 172
You can choose most interesting chapter for you in the video:
- Engine start
- Ground contact
- Engine Run-Up
- Before take off check list
- Warning about birds
- Lining up RWY
- Take off clearance is received
- Take off
- CYHU tower contact
- Local people complain about aircraft’s noise
- CYHU tower contact us
- Change frequency to St-Mathias airport
- Climbing to 1800ft
- Frequency 126.7
- We passed Saint-Jean-Baptiste/ climbing
- How to make turns on the Cessna 172 (main training is started)
- CALT before 450 turns
- My turns
- Avoiding turns
- Minimum radius turns
- Going back due to weather
- Lets go with full power!
- Go as fast as we can!
- Frequency 121.3
- Approaching Chambly bassin (a call point)
- Contact to CYHU tower
- Cabin check before descending
- How to reduce speed on Cessna 172
- Tower contact on approach
- Final RWY 06R
- After landing check list
- Engine shut down
Private Pilot Licence Flight training’ videos
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate – leave a comment below.